Supporter Section

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Supporter Section

A messageboard to discuss & debate the beautiful game and much, much more.

+7
Furnaccio
JulianBere
BMxJoga
Tio Nicci
SubaruAdrian
M1ZZ0U
SirReal Madrid
11 posters

Fifa 2010 Be a Pro

Tio Nicci
    Tio Nicci
    Reserve
    Reserve

Fifa 2010 Be a Pro - Page 2 Empty Re: Fifa 2010 Be a Pro

Post by Tio Nicci Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:51 am

M1ZZ0U wrote:
    chiboygeorge wrote:That's great, I hope we get a choice to pick clubs around the world not just. One league so it's fair lol.

Anyways, hope this is a success.

That'll be the concept, free reign to pick from any league but we'll find a system to have a selection process awarding someone topic pick and follow with second selection, third, etc.

It'll be as fair as possible to everyone involved and a system where if you don't your first choice in Club, intially, chances are next season you'll have a shot.

sounds good, as long its not TEAM USA versus Milan or something. I tend to stay away from International and club against each other
    M1ZZ0U
    M1ZZ0U
    Club Owner
    Club Owner

Post by M1ZZ0U Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:26 am

Tio Nicci wrote:
    M1ZZ0U wrote:
    chiboygeorge wrote:That's great, I hope we get a choice to pick clubs around the world not just. One league so it's fair lol.

Anyways, hope this is a success.

That'll be the concept, free reign to pick from any league but we'll find a system to have a selection process awarding someone topic pick and follow with second selection, third, etc.

It'll be as fair as possible to everyone involved and a system where if you don't your first choice in Club, intially, chances are next season you'll have a shot.

sounds good, as long its not TEAM USA versus Milan or something. I tend to stay away from International and club against each other

Nope.

We'll have it be just Club and if it goes well, perhaps make a International Tournament, too, with the same system in selecting teams.
    SlasherTW
    New Signing
    New Signing

Post by SlasherTW Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:16 am

Count me in on the club Mizzou, as you always do. Can't have a team without me Razz.
    walkn cadav3r
    walkn cadav3r
    New Signing
    New Signing

Post by walkn cadav3r Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:14 pm

IM IN

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:15 pm