Supporter Section

A messageboard to discuss & debate the beautiful game and much, much more.


    Xbox 360 Gamer Tags

    Share
    avatar
    Tio Nicci
    Reserve
    Reserve

    Posts : 97
    Join date : 2009-07-28
    Age : 29
    Location : Houston,Texas

    Xbox 360 Gamer Tags

    Post by Tio Nicci on Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:36 pm

    Here's the thread to put your name in to play in the Xbox Live on 360.

    Name- Gamer Tag
    Tio Nicci-Tio Nicci89
    BMxJoga- BMxJoga
    MIZZOU-MIZZOU
    JulianBere-Julianownz
    SabaruAdrian-DaMutt
    Dena-Denapro
    Stevie-GeTapS3NoW
    Chiboygeorge-chiboygeorge
    Furnacecioo-Furnance005


    Last edited by Tio Nicci on Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:48 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Sticky)
    avatar
    BMxJoga
    Reserve
    Reserve

    Posts : 27
    Join date : 2009-07-28
    Location : Miami

    Re: Xbox 360 Gamer Tags

    Post by BMxJoga on Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:47 pm

    Tio Nicci wrote:Here's the thread to put your name in to play in the Xbox Live on 360.

    Name- Gamer Tag
    Tio Nicci-Tio Nicci89
    BMxJoga- BMxJoga

    BTW do any of you know how to connect to XBOX Live through a computer thanks.
    avatar
    M1ZZ0U
    Club Owner
    Club Owner

    Posts : 64
    Join date : 2009-07-27
    Location : Chicago

    Re: Xbox 360 Gamer Tags

    Post by M1ZZ0U on Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:08 pm

    My GT is: M1ZZ0U

    I haven't been on lately due to my connection being so poor, after switching Cable providers.

    JulianBere
    New Signing
    New Signing

    Posts : 22
    Join date : 2009-07-28
    Age : 25
    Location : Buenos Aires, Argentina

    Re: Xbox 360 Gamer Tags

    Post by JulianBere on Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:15 pm

    My GT is: JulianOwnz
    avatar
    SubaruAdrian
    Reserve
    Reserve

    Posts : 48
    Join date : 2009-07-28

    Re: Xbox 360 Gamer Tags

    Post by SubaruAdrian on Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:21 pm

    Mine is: DaMutt
    avatar
    dena
    Gaffer
    Gaffer

    Posts : 29
    Join date : 2009-07-28
    Age : 29
    Location : New York City

    Re: Xbox 360 Gamer Tags

    Post by dena on Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:34 pm

    BMxJoga wrote:
    Tio Nicci wrote:Here's the thread to put your name in to play in the Xbox Live on 360.

    Name- Gamer Tag
    Tio Nicci-Tio Nicci89
    BMxJoga- BMxJoga

    BTW do any of you know how to connect to XBOX Live through a computer thanks.

    You mean through a modem? That's how I do it.

    GT - denapro
    avatar
    Tio Nicci
    Reserve
    Reserve

    Posts : 97
    Join date : 2009-07-28
    Age : 29
    Location : Houston,Texas

    Re: Xbox 360 Gamer Tags

    Post by Tio Nicci on Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:44 pm

    updated
    avatar
    M1ZZ0U
    Club Owner
    Club Owner

    Posts : 64
    Join date : 2009-07-27
    Location : Chicago

    Re: Xbox 360 Gamer Tags

    Post by M1ZZ0U on Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:10 pm

    Good work, Tio.
    avatar
    Stevie
    Chief Executive

    Posts : 65
    Join date : 2009-07-27
    Age : 27
    Location : Ireland

    Re: Xbox 360 Gamer Tags

    Post by Stevie on Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:00 am

    GeTapS3NoW

    That's mine...

    There's a secret message to all of you in there somewhere. :shifty:

    PS: Need the shifty icon.
    avatar
    chiboygeorge
    New Signing
    New Signing

    Posts : 9
    Join date : 2009-07-28

    Re: Xbox 360 Gamer Tags

    Post by chiboygeorge on Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:42 am

    GT: chiboygeorge

    And to BmxJoga...look through on xbox.com you will definetly get help.
    avatar
    Tio Nicci
    Reserve
    Reserve

    Posts : 97
    Join date : 2009-07-28
    Age : 29
    Location : Houston,Texas

    Re: Xbox 360 Gamer Tags

    Post by Tio Nicci on Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:48 am

    updated


    _________________


    An Unbiased South American
    avatar
    BMxJoga
    Reserve
    Reserve

    Posts : 27
    Join date : 2009-07-28
    Location : Miami

    Re: Xbox 360 Gamer Tags

    Post by BMxJoga on Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:28 am

    dena wrote:
    BMxJoga wrote:
    Tio Nicci wrote:Here's the thread to put your name in to play in the Xbox Live on 360.

    Name- Gamer Tag
    Tio Nicci-Tio Nicci89
    BMxJoga- BMxJoga

    BTW do any of you know how to connect to XBOX Live through a computer thanks.

    You mean through a modem? That's how I do it.

    GT - denapro
    No something like internet connection sharing or something like that, so I don't have to buy a wireless adapter.
    avatar
    Stevie
    Chief Executive

    Posts : 65
    Join date : 2009-07-27
    Age : 27
    Location : Ireland

    Re: Xbox 360 Gamer Tags

    Post by Stevie on Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:19 pm

    I don't have an Xbox. LoL

    The GT I wrote says Get A PS3 Now.

    It's the secret message for you all. king


    _________________



    Liverpool FC --- Ireland --- Toronto FC

    Sponsored content

    Re: Xbox 360 Gamer Tags

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:17 pm