Supporter Section

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Supporter Section

A messageboard to discuss & debate the beautiful game and much, much more.

4 posters

I AM OFFICIALLY CONCERNED ABOUT MIZZOU

SubaruAdrian
    SubaruAdrian
    Reserve
    Reserve

I AM OFFICIALLY CONCERNED ABOUT MIZZOU Empty I AM OFFICIALLY CONCERNED ABOUT MIZZOU

Post by SubaruAdrian Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:55 am

Does anyone know him personally?
    Tio Nicci
    Tio Nicci
    Reserve
    Reserve

I AM OFFICIALLY CONCERNED ABOUT MIZZOU Empty Re: I AM OFFICIALLY CONCERNED ABOUT MIZZOU

Post by Tio Nicci Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:44 pm

no not at all, but I do remember him saying that he had switch internet providers and its been screwing with his connection. That could be a reason. I hope.
    dena
    dena
    Gaffer
    Gaffer

I AM OFFICIALLY CONCERNED ABOUT MIZZOU Empty Re: I AM OFFICIALLY CONCERNED ABOUT MIZZOU

Post by dena Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:44 pm

I think I saw him posing on SBI, it was under the name Second City (his location -- Chicago on EAUK) and he used the 'El Try - to qualify' pun, so I'm pretty sure that was him, but you never know..
    Stevie
    Stevie
    Chief Executive

Post by Stevie Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:39 am

So I'm not the only one who's noticed he vanished. He isn't the only one who signed up here and hasn't posted, for whatever reason.

Although he is the Admin and it's different because he is expected to post. However no thread is needed so I'm going to lock this here.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 11:21 pm