Supporter Section

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Supporter Section

A messageboard to discuss & debate the beautiful game and much, much more.

2 posters

A few things

dena
    dena
    Gaffer
    Gaffer

A few things Empty A few things

Post by dena Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:31 am

Instead of making 3-4 different threads for each individual suggestion I'll try to put them all in here, since they vary in subject...

Forum Format - maybe it's just me but I think it could use a lighter theme. Black as the main color seems too dark, maybe blue/white or grey/red or something like that could be used instead, and as much as I like Sonic the Hedgehog, maybe something football related could be used for topic status. All things with time though, I know this forum just got up

General Football Discussion - I see we don't really have one, a place were general news/discussion points/polls etc. would be Ideal to me, maybe a 'player comparison' forum as well, as much as I looooooooooove debating whether Messi is better than Ronaldo, this could really cut down on duplicate threads

I forgot what else I was going to add, it's like 4 am here anyway, I'll come back to this later Neutral
    SubaruAdrian
    SubaruAdrian
    Reserve
    Reserve

A few things Empty Re: A few things

Post by SubaruAdrian Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:06 am

Yeah.. we don't want to spread ourselves too thin over a large amount of threads initially.. I'd agree that a general chat room would be a good starting place.

As far as the colors go, perhaps we can figure out a way to leave it up to the user? Is it possible to provide a "custom" setup for each persdon?

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:46 am