Supporter Section

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Supporter Section

A messageboard to discuss & debate the beautiful game and much, much more.

+6
BMxJoga
SubaruAdrian
M1ZZ0U
dena
JulianBere
Stevie
10 posters

Recently Watched Movies

Stevie
    Stevie
    Chief Executive

Recently Watched Movies Empty Recently Watched Movies

Post by Stevie Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:02 pm

Discuss all movies you've recently watched!

Last edited by Stevie on Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total
    JulianBere
    New Signing
    New Signing

Recently Watched Movies Empty Re: Recently Watched Movies

Post by JulianBere Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:53 pm

Yesterday I picked up my DVD of Spaceballs and watched it with Mel Brooks's audio commentary, and then watched Meet the Fockers with my family.
    dena
    dena
    Gaffer
    Gaffer

Post by dena Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:40 pm

I saw a movie called Sex and Lucia last night with my girlfriend, if you like Paz Vega (and who doesn't??) you might like this, I guess it's a romance/drama flick but it's a pretty good one, not too cheesey... has a good twist as a well.
    M1ZZ0U
    M1ZZ0U
    Club Owner
    Club Owner

Post by M1ZZ0U Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:41 pm

dena wrote:I saw a movie called Sex and Lucia last night with my girlfriend, if you like Paz Vega (and who doesn't??) you might like this, I guess it's a romance/drama flick but it's a pretty good one, not too cheesey... has a good twist as a well.

I've seen bits and pieces of that, normally late a night given the nudity, etc.

It looks like a somewhat complex movie with a good story line, and of course, Paz's boobage ain't too bad either.
    SubaruAdrian
    SubaruAdrian
    Reserve
    Reserve

Post by SubaruAdrian Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:58 pm

My wife and I went to see Star Trek the other night. I thought it was ok. Interesting how JJ Abrams set it up in such a way that he could tell his own story. My wife ended up sleeping through the last half.. she apparently loved it.
    Laughing
    SubaruAdrian
    SubaruAdrian
    Reserve
    Reserve

Post by SubaruAdrian Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:01 pm

Another really really good movie to watch with the girl.. Priceless. It's a movie with Audrey Tautou Shocked from The DaVinci Code and Amelie. All in French but a just an all around great movie.
    dena
    dena
    Gaffer
    Gaffer

Post by dena Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:43 pm

M1ZZ0U wrote:
    dena wrote:I saw a movie called Sex and Lucia last night with my girlfriend, if you like Paz Vega (and who doesn't??) you might like this, I guess it's a romance/drama flick but it's a pretty good one, not too cheesey... has a good twist as a well.

It looks like a somewhat complex movie with a good story line, and of course, Paz's boobage ain't too bad either.

I kind of surprised that she recommended it tbh, during The Fast and Furious there was a lesbian make out scene and she tried to cover my eyes.
    BMxJoga
    BMxJoga
    Reserve
    Reserve

Post by BMxJoga Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:19 pm

dena wrote:
    M1ZZ0U wrote:

I kind of surprised that she recommended it tbh, during The Fast and Furious there was a lesbian make out scene and she tried to cover my eyes.
    Laughing
    Cheeky Hobbit
    Cheeky Hobbit
    New Signing
    New Signing

Post by Cheeky Hobbit Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:49 pm

Quite good, me and my girlfriend are fluent in Spanish so it was a bit easy, instead of reading the subtitles. The cinematography was fantastic, it was such a nice setting.

Anyways, before I get all nerdy.

Watched Training Day, awesome, Denzel was great in that. Wish my first day for my first job was like that...
    dena
    dena
    Gaffer
    Gaffer

Post by dena Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:42 pm

Denzel was sick in Training Day, that's the first time I've ever seen him play a bad guy
    Tio Nicci
    Tio Nicci
    Reserve
    Reserve

Post by Tio Nicci Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:32 pm

Funny guys come out today. Hopefully I can catch that. An Adam Sandler, Seth Rogan, and Jona Hill is a great combo. Very Happy
    Furnaccio
    Furnaccio
    New Signing
    New Signing

Post by Furnaccio Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:08 pm

just saw GI Joe online - it's ok - if they do a sequel i would probably watch it, but i wasn't amazed by it.

sienna miller sucked as the baroness; rachel nichols is pretty hot as scarlet; maybe they'll get another fit actress to play lady jaye in the sequel...
    Gorayfle
    Gorayfle
    New Signing
    New Signing

Post by Gorayfle Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:31 pm

SubaruAdrian wrote:Another really really good movie to watch with the girl.. Priceless. It's a movie with Audrey Tautou Shocked from The DaVinci Code and Amelie. All in French but a just an all around great movie.

I'll check that out. Tautou is my favorite French actress and Amelie is among my favorite movies.

I'm planning to watch Orphan when I get the chance.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:40 am