Supporter Section

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Supporter Section

A messageboard to discuss & debate the beautiful game and much, much more.

2 posters

Football Manager/World Wide Soccer Manager

sWo97
    sWo97
    New Signing
    New Signing

Football Manager/World Wide Soccer Manager Empty Football Manager/World Wide Soccer Manager

Post by sWo97 Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:43 pm

SI's Forum is deep and helpful but the search feature sucks and the mods are strict till no end.

So if anyone plays or wants to try it and needs help, discuss here.

A few things about the game if you don't know:

Arrow Its a Sim. You are the Manager. you can buy sell, trade, sign, set tactics and give encouragement to players, even hype up topics. no game play though you can watch them through the simulator.

Arrow Deep as hell. Work permits required in UK, different foreign player limits in different European leagues, deep contract negotiations, exact MLS rules, player unrest and more.

Arrow very, very few to no trademark rights cept names, so you need the image packs.

Arrow comes with an out of game editor. You can change competition names ans most are not the real thing, make roster changes, give a club millions of dollars, create anything from a club to a trophy.

Arrow Downloadable on Steam. $30

Arrow very addicting once you get the feel of it Smile

I have great Tactics, training schedules & all logos, kits & face packs. I also make my own Kits and logos for created and existing clubs.
    If anyone needs or wants something, just ask and i can create it if you can't.

Last edited by sWo97 on Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    M1ZZ0U
    M1ZZ0U
    Club Owner
    Club Owner

Football Manager/World Wide Soccer Manager Empty Re: Football Manager/World Wide Soccer Manager

Post by M1ZZ0U Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:54 pm

I've heard about this game, quite often, but never gave it a look.

Perhaps I will, it sounds very detailed, which is something I like.
    sWo97
    sWo97
    New Signing
    New Signing

Football Manager/World Wide Soccer Manager Empty Re: Football Manager/World Wide Soccer Manager

Post by sWo97 Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:02 pm

I keep forgetting stuff so i'll just edit the OP.

"available on Steam"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 4:41 pm